Get CME for JournalFeed
You can get CME credit for reading JournalFeed.
Read the journalfeed.org blog and claim your credit here.
JournalFeed has teamed up with Hippo Education.
Sign Up | Read JF | Get CME
Want to support JournalFeed?
- Keep JF free and open access.
- Use your CME funds, learn >250 new articles, get CME, support JF, and help others!
- For $228/year, you get up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per year.
How do I get CME credit?
- Register with the “Get My CME!” button.
- Buy the CME course and read the content.
- Attest that you have read JournalFeed and claim your credit.
How does this work?
- JournalFeed partners with Hippo Education in a joint providership to offer CME credit.
- JournalFeed provides the daily content. Hippo handles CME oversight.
- Payment and CME tracking/credit is managed by JF.
- Hippo Education is an ACCME provider.
- They are awesome.
- They are on the cutting edge of innovation and excellence in medical education just like JournalFeed!
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Hippo Education and JournalFeed. Hippo Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hippo Education designates this Enduring material activity for a maximum of 27.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.