Contents: CME credit for January 2020 to December 2020
Steps: Register | Purchase | Read & Attest | Certificate
This CME activity for PHYSICIANS allows you to read and earn 2 credits per month (April through December 2020) for weekday articles, plus 3 more credits at the end of the year for the 2020 weekend JournalFeed articles. Credit is available on the first of the following month, but get started right away with 3 months of 2020 Bonus content available immediately. Earn up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- What am I supposed to read to get credit? The JournalFeed.org blog is the source material for this CME activity. To get CME credit, you must attest that you have read the material from the blog (or emails) for the month you are claiming.
- If I am supposed to read the JournalFeed blog, why am I here? The JournalFeedCME.org site allows secure payment, lets you manage your account, and stores your CME certificates in case you lose them.
- How do I get credit? The first step is to purchase the CME subscription by clicking "Buy Now." After purchase, click Get Credit to attest and generate your CME certificate.
- Is this a quiz? No, this is merely a way for you to attest that you have read JournalFeed.
- How do I get my CME certificate? After you complete the attestation, just click the button that says PRINT MY CERTIFICATE.
- What if I forgot to print my certificate? Is there a record of my CME certificates? Yes, just go to My Profile | Certificates.